How to Operate
Have you seen enough? Are you ready to equip yourself for anything life throws at you?
- 1x Flashlight
- 2x Front Lantern
- 3x Side Lantern
- 4x Powers Off
- Press button to control brightness of the lighting settings
How to charge internal battery
Place in window sill or outside in full sun, and always have a charged light.
You can also charge the battery with a Micro-USB cable to wall outlet.
Always be Charged
Power up your cell phone with a USB cable.
Our solar powered design allows you to fuel up with ease to enjoy light on your own time.
- 400 lumen Flashlight ≈ runs 7.5 hours on hi to 20 hours on low
- 200 lumen Room Lantern ≈ runs 7 hours on hi to 19 hours on low
- 100 lumen Side Lantern ≈ runs 19 hours on hi to 48 hours on low
- 8 hours of solar charge ≈ 9 hours of flashlight run time on low
BATTERY & POWER
- XTORCH will charge iPhone 10 to 70%
- Lithium Ion Battery ≈ 7 to 10 year life span at 3000 mAh
- Battery holds power without charging for up to 2 years
- Solar panel ≈ 1 watt output
CHARGING INPUT & OUTPUT
- Charge XTorch via solar panel ≈ 22 hours full sun
- Charge XTorch via solar panel ≈ 40 hours hazy sky NOTE: place solar panel perpendicular to sun for best results
- Charge XTorch via USB wall adapter ≈ 2.5 hours
- 1.25 amps output to charge cell phones
- Battery under/over charge protection
- Battery power level gauge
- LED technology – 30,000 hour life span
- Glow in the dark gasket and print
- High impact resistant case
- UV resistant
- Water resistant
- Floats in water
- World tested in over 30 countries
Do not submerge the XTorch.
It is not a submarine. Although the XTorch floats if you drop it in the water, it is not waterproof, but highly water resistant.
Two years for manufacturing defects. Sixty day return – no questions asked.
EJ CASE takes no responsibility for unreasonable use of the XTORCH. This is a well designed, very tough device intended for use in remote areas anywhere in the world—including in your home. But, it should not be used as a hammer, pry-bar or paddle.
One device that does it all.
Be prepared for whatever life throws at you.
Don’t live in the dark!