Effective Date: 3/15/2020
Last Updated: 2/23/2022
Information We Collect From You
Purchase information: We collect the following information when you purchase an item from our Site: your name, billing and shipping address, credit card information and any other information necessary to process your order.
Survey or Questionnaires: We may also collect information directly from you if you choose to complete our surveys or questionnaires (either online or paper), including your name and e-mail address and/or demographic information such as your age, location and interests.
Emails and Other Communications: We may also collect information from you if you respond to our email inquiries. More specifically, we may send you marketing, research and promotional emails, and we may request additional information from you, such as your age, location, interests and places that you have traveled to go camping. Please see the section below entitled “Opting Out of Email Communications” for information on how to unsubscribe from our marketing, research and promotional emails.
Information We Collect About You Automatically and From Third Parties
We collect information about all visitors to our Site through cookies and other tracking devices. Please see “What About Cookies” for additional information.
Using Your Information
We may use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- to fulfill and process your order
- to tell you about products and services
- customer loyalty programs
- to respond to requests or inquiries from users, to communicate with users about their use of our
- products, and for other customer-service-related purposes;
- to send marketing, research and promotional,
- to carry out marketing and promotional activities,
- to carry-out and/or enforce a transaction or agreement with a user and
- to improve our Site and our products and to better understand how users access our Site and use our products, on an aggregated and individualized basis.
Opting Out of E-mail Communications
If you no longer want to receive marketing, research and promotional email messages from us, you may unsubscribe through the link in the email or by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Sharing Your Information
We may disclose information you to the following persons and reasons:
- Service Providers: We may share information with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents that provide support services to us or perform functions on our behalf, such as the companies that host our Site; deliver, ship or fulfill orders for our products, provide payment processing or other e-commerce services, provide email marketing services, administer surveys, contests and promotions on our behalf, or help us market our products and services. We provide those companies with information so that they may provide services for us or perform functions on our behalf, and we do not authorize these companies to use your information for other purposes.
- In Response to Legal Process: We may disclose the information we collect from you if permitted or required by law, to comply with state and federal laws, a judicial proceeding, court order or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena or search warrant.
- Social Media: We have a presence on various social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube and others. These platforms provide us with demographic and use information, including page impressions, “Likes,” traffic links and page views, which we use to improve our marketing efforts.
We also offer visitors to our Site the ability to indicate that they “Like” EJ CASE Site and/or our products on Facebook.
Our website uses Google Site Tracking tools.
- Cookies. When you come to the Site, our web server sends a cookie to your computer. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. There are two types of cookies: session-based and persistent-based cookies. We also may permit certain third party cookies to be placed on our Site.
- Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you while you are logged into the Site. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests, and to verify your identity as you move through our Site.
- Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We may use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity.
- Disabling Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies. Visitors to the Site who disable their web browsers’ ability to accept cookies will be able to browse the Site.
- Clear Gifs (Web Beacons/Web Bugs). We or the third parties we engage to track and analyze Site data may employ clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs) to help us better manage content on the Site. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||0||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.|
Updating Your Information: EJ CASE provides you with the ability to review, correct and delete the personal information that you have provided to us; contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security: We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security all of the time.
Children Under 13: We do not knowingly collect information from persons under 13. If we learn that we have received information from children under 13 years of age, we will delete such information.
International visitors: This Site is hosted in the United States and subject to United States law. If you are accessing the site from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal data to the United States and by providing your personal data you consent to that transfer.